clear your mind
[html]

OOC: good because J <3 jackson +3

I want to hold you high and steal your pain away.

The boy did not hold a cheerful disposition, and though she did not know the boy, she had a gut feeling that something might have been wrong with the boy. He seemed slightly disheartened by something, what that could have been was beyond what she knew. Most of the pups, and adolescents she had met in the past had been rather excited, and full of energy, or they were something like Venom, introverted, yet when comfortable, rather loud. She cocked her head to him, but she said nothing yet, instead she let him speak on. He did. and he told her that his name was Jackson. He also went on to say that he had not seen her around before. She let out a giggle and she walked up closer to the boy, friendly smile still on face before she had come close enough to touch the male, in which she leaned over and she poked the boy's nose with her finger. Well I've never seen you around before either, Mister Jackson. the woman giggled as her tail wagged behind her and she had then decided to sit down with the boy. She pulled her skirt so it would be flat on the ground when she sat and she had also slung her bag from around her shoulders and she placed it on the ground, it making a thump sound as well as something metal tapping against the glass jar to make it clink.

I'm Furcas in Anathema now, one of the healers. I live towards one of the exits, in one of the bigger caves. the woman spoke, nodding her head lightly as she spoke, giving him information that he might need about her in the future, even though he probably didn't care. What're you doin all the way out here by yerrself, dear sir? the woman asked, wondering what he was doing out here. Perhaps she could help him with whatever that was.

<style type="text/css">
.swirlgray_02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4E2D9A; letter-spacing:1px; }
.swirlgray_02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.swirlgray_02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.swirlgray_02 {margin:0px auto; width:440px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3772/swirl01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread