clear your mind
[html]

Out of Character: <333 It's also been some time since we played together. we should play more often-like. +3

The boy would explain to the panda pelted woman that he and his father and sister lived further in the caves of Anathema. It was probably best that the boy did not live closer because of the venting system that Panda had for when she had been making her soaps. The fumes would not reach the back of the cave, so they would not have to breathe it. Panda and Venom had masks to put on when they were cooking lye so they did not have to breath too much of it in. Who's yerr dad? the woman asked, wondering if she had met his father yet or not. Panda hadn't met too many of the family, so she didn't have a wide knowledge of who lived in the caves and who didn't, but hopefully one day she would be able to know most if not all of the members of her family.

When the boy had continued to speak, Panda made sure to listen closely to the boy. Jackson would explain that he was old enough to shift now, but he just couldn't get a hang of it yet. It made her wonder how young he was, because she did realize that he was young, but she was unsure of where he was because there were barely many differences between the 6 month old and an adult besides maybe the size difference. She looked at him closer though, trying to guess how old he was. Panda held a smile on her maw. Well, shifting fer teh first time was pretty hard ferr' me too. I believe I wasa'bout 10 months when I first shifted. it was true, the woman had not been able to shift for some time, and her sister was the first to achieve the goal. When Panda had shifted though, she had found what she needed to and she had ran with it, even becoming more skilled at shifting than her sister. She also was able to train harder and do things in her optime form that Ash had not been able to accomplish either as far as flexibility went.

The woman still smiled to the boy though and she nodded her head lightly. Sometimes ya just need ta relax. the woman had spoken to the young boy. It takes concentration as well as peace and harmony within your mind and body. the woman found that when she was in her happy place, she had been able to shift freely without problems, so maybe that's what this boy needed. Harmony in the mind to shift. Try not to worry about it as much as you are. Ever meditated before? the woman asked Jackson the random question. If he hadn't ever done so, then maybe she could guide him into a meditative state and then help him ease into his Optime form.

<style type="text/css">
.pvflood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.pvflood b {font-weight:bold; color:#412f1f; letter-spacing:1px}
.pvflood p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pvflood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#6e7781; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/zvejnn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#232422; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #504b38; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread