clear your mind
[html]

WC:000+
OOC:and Jpants loves him some jennayy threadssss They are so nomworthy +3

The boy had told her his father's name, but there was no recognizance of the name if only because Panda had kept to herself, but always approached one if they were around. She had seen a few people she simply could not encounter because they seemed to be in a hurry to go along and get wherever they were going, and whatnot, but these few members had been elusive enough for her to not be able to greet them properly. She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head at the boy. I don't know him, but maybes one day I'll be able to meet him. the woman spoke, a smile wide on her face as she looked at the boy. The boy seemed interested and somewhat more anxious about it. Panda didn't mean to scare the boy into becoming more apprehensive about shifting. The woman kept her cool though, and a friendly smile on her face. She was leveled emotionally to keep the atmosphere peaceful. She took a deep, calming breath in, and slowly exhaled. The boy also asked her what meditation is. It was funny because she had taught a little girl some time back how to meditate, to keep emotions under control and what not. This wasn't the first time she was having to explain herself.

Panda cleared her throat for a second, and opened her maw to speak. Meditating is where you just let your mind slow down completely, ease your mind of all the troubles and to level your emotions. Basically, you're training your mind to be silent and only give you the things that you need to know. the woman explained to the boy. It's pretty easy. I can guide you into a meditation if you would like. It's nothing strenuous, I promise. the woman spoke on to the boy, a smile on her maw still and her chocolate eyes on the boy, wondering if he would like to try and meditate with her, to see if this, perhaps was the way he could learn to shift. She and he were two different people, and maybe something else would be better for him, but she was willing to try what she knew for him just in case her way did work with him like it had with her.

<style>
.Panda-dreams .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Panda-dreams p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Panda-dreams b {font-family:'Rock Salt', trebuchet ms, san-serif; color:#44357d; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Panda-dreams {background-color:#000304; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... dreams.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Panda-dreams-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread