[M] Speak To Me
[html]

Sorry for the wait there Rose!

WC: +300

The female wasn't bad looking. Certainly not the best looking he'd ever seen but no bad at all. But what really caught his attention was her voice. His large ears perked up at her greeting. “My my my..” he spoke, his eyes glittering. It wasn't very often in these parts that he heard an accent clearly from the Eastern part of the world. Most canines from Nova Scotia seemed to be oblivious to the rest of the world. Back in the homeland he had run into the odd dog from other parts of Europe. The wide variety of languages was astonishing to the traditional Italian man, it almost brought him back to his nights of going to balls, weddings, business meetings and his days of horseback ridding at the ranch. “Giuseppe Trovato.” He announced with a dip of his head.

Looking at her bag it appeared that she carried a half decent load. Perhaps she would know where to find paper and the like? Her question sounded as though it was innocent enough but the wording seemed to be an insult, something he would ask a dirty coated mutt. Wanting to make a good impression he ignored the wording and replied in a calm voice, “The fine land of Italy Signora. However most recently my brother and I have joined Anathema, to the North. Yourself?” Glancing back down at the bag he raised his brow in questioning, “You wouldn't by chance know where I could find some good drawing paper and a ruler? Maybe even some pencils?” Pausing for a moment he added, “Some candles or torches wouldn't be bad either.” Most of the more modern technology of humans, such as a flashlight, would be useless to him thanks to all the dead batteries laying around. Normally he would be all over this female by now but his mind was focused on getting the materials first. However, he would certainly try and edge her on as time went on.

Image courtesy of J. Paluck@Flickr; coding by the Mentors!

<style>
.GiuKing .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.GiuKing p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.GiuKing b {color:#af8a49; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.GiuKing {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RAiuC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b59e77; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:449px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #312625; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#6a4d1c;}
.GiuKing .inner {margin:0px 10px 280px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YkZRr.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.GiuKing .wordcount {color:#af8a49; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #6a4d1c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread