[M] Speak To Me
[html]

WC: +300

Poland. It was close enough to Italy that he knew the name. It was a good sized country to the north, just to the right of Germany. His Geography teacher had pointed it out once in a lesson and by chance he had been paying attention that day. Geography really wasn't that interesting but it had come in handy when it came to drawing maps and using a compass for the caves. It interested him when she mentioned that she too had a brother but that he had taken up residence somewhere else. In Italy you never abandoned your family, Trovato's stuck together it was just the rule. If one of the brothers left it would be a betrayal on a massive scale.

“I've never heard of either pack, sorry.” He admitted truthfully. “I've only been in the area since the start of Winter so I haven't had much of a chance to go... exploring.” Giving the girl a look over slowly as he emphasized the last word. There were certainly girls out there but it was difficult to get to them when they all hid behind the invisible fences of packs. Not to mention that he had Teo to keep an eye on. It was bad enough that he was spending all his nights with Alaki but he was also making more and more friends every day. As she stood up he stood still, not backing up as most canines would. He smirked as she moved the hair away from her eyes. The sparkling silver was a unique characteristic for sure but he enjoyed it when a girl was a little unique. “After you.” He smiled with a motion of his hand. With any luck the flirting would continue and maybe he would end up with more than just some paper and sticks.

Image courtesy of J. Paluck@Flickr; coding by the Mentors!

<style>
.GiuKing .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.GiuKing p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.GiuKing b {color:#af8a49; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.GiuKing {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RAiuC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b59e77; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:449px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #312625; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#6a4d1c;}
.GiuKing .inner {margin:0px 10px 280px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YkZRr.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.GiuKing .wordcount {color:#af8a49; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #6a4d1c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread