[M] Speak To Me
'Italy seems...' she paused, adding length to her words, as she played with her words. 'Efficient'. In Cesarski, wolves were sadly treated with more graciousness. But most she had seen were the builders, hunters, warriors, replacable things more often than not. 'It's a shame I did not visit before I left' she remenised softly, visiting places had been hard with Sarajevo, and she had wanted him far away from Iven but that seemed pointless now he'd had followed Galileo to Canada. It was enough to make her scream, but then again there were little things that kept her sane.

'I shall definetly pay your home a visit, if not to join then to see you again'. It wasn't a lie, she truly enojyed the brief amount of company he had given her so far. But still, from what she had heard of Anathema, she would be joining it's ranks. It seemed almost perfect. He spoke of their leader, 'Well, if all this... amazing talk revolves around wolf run pack, then I would expect nothing less' her words were light and airly, inviting almost. Guiseppe moved closer, placing his hand on her,she had not espected it but it was a welcome move. She moved closer too, twisting her body slightly so she sat half facing him and half facing the open room. 'So, do you always lure girls into hidden places and seduce them?' Her voice was laced with a soft laugh.

Messages In This Thread