Beyond Borders
[html]
The blow that Slay delivered was much rougher than she had expected, and she found herself sprawled out with the two-toned male towering above her. Her shoulder still felt where the blow had landed, but the feeling wasn’t one of pain, as rather a dull reminder of what had just transpired. Looking up at the male, the concern in his eyes was evident and Cercelee had to keep herself from smiling. It was tempting to play off of his response, to feign pain and be upset with him, but Cercelee decided that would be too cruel. Slay would be upset if he had really hurt her, she knew that, and delighted in the fact that she knew this. Instead she took on a mock whiney voice, the tone pained but obviously faked. Mean boy. I thought you were suppose to be keeping me safe from pain, not causing it.

Cercelee wiggled out from under him so that she could stand and shake out the sand in her fur. Maybe their game was getting a little too heated. Or maybe not quite heated enough. Turning her back to Slay, Cer took a few small steps as if to head for home before sharply turning and taking up hold of Slay’s tail in between her teeth. Giving it a quick and hard tug, Cercelee grinned devilishly at the male, as if to say I can play just as rough as you. She still had hold of his tail and was quickly prepared to evade any more attacks the male had planned. If he wanted his own tail back, he’d have to beg her to give it back. The female gave him another sharp tug.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread