air[p]lanes like shooting stars.
[html]
Ooomg, Rook totally needs to tell Barrett about Jack O'Lantern mushrooms! XD

“Oh, there's a whole lot of 'em north of the city,” he explained, “planes, that is. Buses more in the city itself... uh, that's Halifax, which is like... mostly east of here? And a little north.” While it occurred to him Rook might be unfamiliar with the area, there was no easy way to give directions. Picking up Route 103 along their southern border and following it all the way into town would be most straight-forward in theory, but—in addition to cutting straight through the heart of Cour des Miracles territory—the road was really out of the way if you were starting from the northern half of their territory.

Unfortunately, the roads through Ethereal Eclipse were much more circuitous, interspersed with great stretches of wilderness between them, and often overgrown to the extent that they were indistinguishable from the surrounding forest. Trying to detail the path he took would prove exasperating, so he simply shrugged. “Well, I head that way pretty often, if you wanna tag along some time just holler.” The subordinate alternated between the two locations, spending maybe a week in one before going back to the other. He liked to keep tabs on the pack and make sure he was pulling his weight, but he liked the free, answer-to-nobody experience the garage provided, too.

“Not sure there's much else around Crimson Dreams, anyway,” he concluded with a frown. The plane was basically there by accident; was there anything else? “There is some kind of old base in the south, I guess... hm, might even be where this plane was headed,” he mused, glancing to the silvery structure looming in the distance. They'd been making good time. “I think there are some trucks down there, some other... strange vehicles... don't know about buses, though.” His answer had been pretty long-winded, but it was hard to be both thorough and concise when his mind was all over the place. Barrett smiled apologetically for not having better information, then kicked absently at one of the old crates—the first they'd reached. “Wonder what's in these things, anyway?”

<style>
.barrett-traffic p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.barrett-traffic b {color:#FDE77D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.barrett-traffic {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#FEF2A6; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... affic1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:420px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
.barrett-ooc {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#B16621; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; border:none; width:400px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread