air[p]lanes like shooting stars.
[html]
.. -edits-

The youth's ears swept forward as Rook held up his prize and his tail swung thrice in silent congratulations. Blankets were a much better find than the doubtful rations he'd discovered. It occurred to him it might be prudent to gather some bedding for the cold winter months ahead, as his shelter's open design and thin metal shell would be ineffective against the cold. Nevertheless, in their society both ample in unclaimed stuff (i.e. the things left behind by humans) and free of currency, the wolf thought it best to operate on a system of “finders keepers.” He wouldn't ask for one; besides, he still had all summer and autumn to prepare.

The boy targeted his second victim. This box was easier to open than the first, but its contents were still inconsequential. They were gas mask filters; unfortunately, Barrett couldn't fathom how the round canisters were useful. His third strike was no better: combat boots. They'd never fit a Luperci's feet properly. Unfortunately, three attempts was usually the best he gave something before getting bored and giving up. “I'll show you inside the plane now, 'less you're having more luck,” he yawned, scratching absently at the back of his neck. Perhaps once their little tour was over, he'd catch a few more Z's.

<style>
.barrett-traffic p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.barrett-traffic b {color:#FDE77D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.barrett-traffic {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#FEF2A6; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... affic1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:420px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
.barrett-ooc {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#B16621; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; border:none; width:400px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread