Not sure if I can trust again
[html]
Thread Information
Date: June 5th 2011

Setting: Amaterasu is just bathing off in the salt lake, dealing with her issues.

Time: 2:17 pm

Character Form: Optime
[/html]

[html]

606 words

She allowed the male to look at her in order to confirm that she was not Ayasha, and it did not help that she was waist deep in water so she probably appeared shorter than she really was. She did not return his smile because well it was still hard for her to trust males given what had happened. Had he been a wolf with black fur she would have left right now and not have acknowledged his existence at all. She knew that it was not fair to not trust him simply because he was a male, but all the times she had been raped by who she thought was a nice guy had ruined the whole gender for her at the time being. She pulled her damp hair back a little and went about continuing to wash what little fur she had missed so far. “It’s quite alright, she and I have the same color of fur so from the back it was an easy mistake” she said softly in a tone that she did not really mind. How he had not been able to tell their scents apart was odd; it might have been because the smell of salt was so over powering to their sense of smell.

When he introduced himself she had a mental ah ha moment; she had a hunch that he was somehow related to their leader. “I had a hunch that you were related to our chief, I met him a few days ago” she commented as she tried to sound a little happier. But she knew that with her tone it would be hard; she had not been truly happy since she had met Leon months ago. When he said that he would stay back she could not help but feel bad; it was not like she owned this lake or anything like that. Though at the same time she did not feel like getting too close to anyone. “I am sorry… I do not want to seem rude or anything” she said in her usually weak and lackluster tone of voice that she had been using since she had first arrived here. It was a good sized lake after all and so long as he kept his distance it would be okay. Of course she knew that he could be trusted as the chief’s brother and not to mention his demeanor showed that he was a good honest person. That black furred monster had made her feel so isolated than ever before; even when surrounded by good wolves that wished her well she felt alone and scared to death half of the time.

Then he asked the question that she had been getting ever since she had crossed the border; the one that always made her feel like she was a little hurt puppy again. She tensed up and just lost it again; all the emotions she had been bottling up for the past few days washed over her like the lake had done to her fur. She turned her back to Songan and just held herself as she started to cry softly, tears falling down and hitting the water to make it look like it was raining just a bit. There was no way that she would be able to hide the fact that she was crying again even with her back turned to the other wolf. All the pain she had suffered could only be expressed through tears; she refused to start cutting herself again. This was not her body after all since Amy was a totally different girl than she ever would be.

<style type="text/css">
.amaterasu-amy b {font-weight:bold; color:#76080c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amaterasu-amy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#76080c}
.amaterasu-amy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amaterasu-amy {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#515151; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread