Not sure if I can trust again
[html]

a tad short, sorry /435 words

She was afraid that she would be pushed away now that she was crying into his shoulder. His soft brown fur reminded her of Leon’s which actually brought her a little more comfort; and for the first time since their meeting she was happy that Songan had showed up. Her arms held onto him for dear life while tears rolled down and onto his broad shoulders. Then she felt his hands rubbing her back and she truly felt safe for the first time since she had gotten here; of course she really had hoped that it had been Leon that had been the male wolf she had confided in. The tears slowed down a little and she finally pulled away from his furry shoulder, a little smile since it had tickled her nose. Normally beautiful honey yellow eyes were red and puffy from that outburst. “Thank you Songan, I desperately needed that” she said in a voice that was barely above a whisper. But given how close they were the pitch of her voice did not really matter all that much. It was that moment that she realized that pushing people away would only cause her heart more pain; perhaps she needed to start trusting again.

Then when he asked where she lived she felt a pit drop in stomach and she just sighed to herself. She was not sure how that was supposed to work; and she was currently homeless with nowhere to keep her safe from the elements. From sleeping in the stable with the horses to the old deserted huts that had yet to be rebuilt she had managed so far. “I do not have a place to stay” she admitted as she just nuzzled her face on his shoulder again. Amaterasu was not about to ask if she could stay with him, she was not the kind of girl that would impose on anyone. She was not adapt at building and was not about to ask anyone, she would rather just rough it than be a bigger burden than she already was. Of course that might have sounded stupid or stubborn to some but she did not think so. She pulled away from his shoulder and looked into his eyes, so overcome with a wave of emotions that she was afraid of what she might do next. She settled on a quick and innocent peck on his cheek; a small show of her gratification that she had for him at this moment.“Sorry about that, it was inappropriate” and if she could blush her face would be right red right now.

<style type="text/css">
.amaterasu-amy b {font-weight:bold; color:#76080c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amaterasu-amy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#76080c}
.amaterasu-amy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amaterasu-amy {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#515151; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread