Not sure if I can trust again
[html]
Perhaps we could wrap this one up and have another one some other time? / Word Count: 515 (5 points)

Songan was glad to see that the she wolf was settling in well with her temporary home. He didn’t care how long Amaterasu decided to stay with him, though he didn’t want her to leave until she was able to find her own home and maybe one nearby so that he would be able to check up on her and see how she was settling in. His golden gaze moved over to her occasionally as she seemed to be relaxing and he was cleaning the meat for the meal. He at times could see her watching him and was sure she was very hungry. The rust wolf did not wish to keep her waiting for food, but he wanted to make sure he had gotten all of the fur off for himself before giving it to her. Once it was, he gave it to her and relaxed on his bed of pelts, staring into the fire. He didn’t mind if he went hungry for the night. He was sure he would be able to catch something the next day with his knife. His golden gaze moved back over to the she wolf as she began to eat. She must have been really hungry to eat the meat plain instead of cooked, though it didn’t bother him. His ears moved up as she finished and thanked him for the meal. "You’re welcome Amaterasu. It’s the least I can do to make you feel at home here. There’s the creek nearby is you want to clean your hands from the meat."

It seemed they were both settled in and now it was getting darker outside. The male checked outside to make sure that Rain was still nearby and safe before going back in and looking around. He laid down gently on the pelts as he reached over for his unfinished bow and took out his knife, beginning to carve it again. He was not tired yet and wouldn’t be until later on in the night. He really wanted to get this bow done so that he would be able to hunt more effectively and gather more than one thing to eat in a day. Most of the bow was getting done and he needed to add the details in the carving as well as the accessories he planned to add. He looked over to see if there was anything else he could do for the she wolf before the night set in. He reached over for a blanket that Sanuye had made for him. He moved over to her side and offered it to her. "Here, just in case you get cold when the night settles in. I’ll be fine without it. I normally don’t use it anyways." The red wolf then moved back to his bed of pelts and went back to work. He often held the bow at a distance to make sure that everything was coming along and would soon be done. Once all the carving was done, he would be able to start painting it and bringing it to life.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread