Not sure if I can trust again
[html]
Last post here. I'll have this closed. Let me know when you want to have another thread together. / Word Count: 511 (5 points)

Night was settling in more and more as the star twinkled brightly in the sky. It was a beautiful sight to see. Songan’s golden gaze moved over to Amaterasu as she was now laying back down on the pelts. It was nice that she was able to feel at home here with a male, especially after what had happened to her. He let her have some time to herself as he continued to work on the bow. He did not wish to disturb her if she was trying to get to sleep. As the bit of time passed, he could feel the hunger in his stomach rising. He couldn’t wait to get his bow done so that he would have more successful hunts. At least then he would be able to provide food for both himself and the ones living with him. He hoped he would be able to find someone to either help her build a home or find one of her own. His ears moved up as she began to speak once more in her soft tone. He gave her his warm smile before nodding. "It’s my pleasure Amaterasu. I will do what it takes to help you find a nice place to live." He then turned his gaze back towards his work and the sky. It was getting late and he would soon have to sleep himself. He looked back over to the white wolf as she pulled the blanket over her and went to sleep.

The rust wolf set his work aside as he quietly slipped outside and looked around. He found Rain over by the creek and checked on her to make sure she was alright before he went to bed. He pet her gently before moving back to his home and looked to the sky. The star shined brightly and it was nice to look up at them. The male sat in the grass as he watched them move in the sky. It was a nice relaxing night for Songan. He spent some times back in the Great Tribe watching the stars before he went inside and to sleep. It brought peace to his mind and believed to bring him good dreams. The red wolf swayed his tail in the grass as he watched, though soon returned inside his home. His golden orbs moved over to the fire as it was beginning to die down. He relaxed his body as he laid down on his bed of pelts. His eyes faced the white wolf as he waited for sleep to come to him. He rested his tail over his back legs as he stretched out his arms, laying his head down on top of them. His ears rested against his long hair as he yawned and was ready for rest. "Good night Amaterasu." The male closed his eyes as he soon fell into sleep. It was nice to not be alone at his home. In a way the white wolf was helping him too. It was nice to have some company again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread