On the search pt 3
[html]

Bloobleebloop

When the man explained his sister’s predicament Farore immediately regretted her hasty words. Perhaps in a sense they were true, the woman didn’t want to be found by someone but it was probably not Niro that she and her children were hiding from. Although the tall ivory lady said nothing to amend her small social transgression, amethyst eyes gave the man a sympathetic look. That such evil deeds were done upon others was a sad fact of the world they lived in, but to dwell on such matters would surely eat away at one’s heart. Farore couldn’t bear to imagine what had been done to the man’s sister and so while she was sorry for implying that his sister did not want to be found by him, she said no more on the subject, hoping that it would fade into the background and be forgotten for a while.

Instead she focused on the man’s other words, tilting her head to the side and nodding her head slightly as he spoke. Farore knew Nayru was interested in trade, but exactly what Nayru sought for Dahlia de Mai to obtain she was not sure. The clothes would probably be of no use to them, as they mostly chose to walk about naturally, but for other purposes the leathers might come in handy. “What are you looking to trade for? Dahlia de Mai specializes in wines and growing herbs…” Yes, they had a plethora of that now. And then he said something more and Farore smiled again, wide and warmly. “I am not a leader, but she is my sister. She is busy now but I can speak for her.” Nayru had not given her the authority, but Farore knew her sister well enough to guess how Nayru would wish this meeting to go.

<style type="text/css">
.mountainsno-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.mountainsno b {font-weight:bold; color:#8e9aac; letter-spacing:1px}
.mountainsno p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mountainsno {margin:0 auto; background-color:#506b95; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... ebyfae.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#31415c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #29374f; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread