Soy así que high, puedo oír heaven
Word of the Day

1) 8/5/08
-moiety: In Another's Eyes
-"He was scared that the she-wolf was going to fly at him and he would have a moiety of that branch stuck down his throat. "
2) 8/5/08
-moiety: In another's Eyes
-"While he had done his moiety of wandering alone, he had been much older than this child. "
3) 9/5/08
-Sentient: teach me to dance
-" Sol could swear that the trees understood what was happening around them, that they were sentient."
4) 9/5/08
-Sentient: to be Young and Innocent
-"Red seriously doubted that any of these new wolves would understand that trees should be respected, just like any sentient being would be. "
5) 13/5/08
-Umbrage: to be Young and Innocent
-"Red regarded the bottle of red liquid as they both stood in the umbrage of the shack and commented on it to Cercelee.
6) 13/5/08
-Umbrage: In another's eyes
-"He was standing in the umbrage of the lone tree, trying to look as non-threatening as possible, and this female was still ready to knock him over the head with a branch.
7) 13/5/08
-Umbrage: teach me to dance
-"Sol smiled again at Skoll, his face partially hided by the umbrage. "
8) 15/5/08
-Paean: to be Young and Innocent
-"One of his hands strayed between her legs as he lavished her with kisses to express his paean."
9) 29/5/08
- schadenfreude: teach me to dance
-"Not so much because he felt that Skoll had a schadenfreude, more because he wanted to be sure to do everything right.
10) 29/5/08
-schadenfreude: sticks and stones
-"He really shouldn’t have felt schadenfreude at this wolf’s sudden surprise, but he did."
11) 29/5/08
-schadenfreude: clouds between my knees
-"Maybe she was like those Inferni coyotes that got such schadenfreude."
12) 29/5/08
-schadenfreude: we haven't learned
-"All they seemed to want was to schadenfreude and hurt people."
13) 31/5/08
-patina: past the outfield
-"In the fading sunlight, a patina of red glow covered the sand and everything else near the fire."
14) 8/6/08
-minatory: we haven't learned
-"The sudden burst of minatory emotion had startled him slightly, but this coyote had deserved it."
15) 8/6/08
-minatory: teach me to dance
-"The image of minatory wolves and violence had caught him off guard because of its reality."

Messages In This Thread