Could it be?
[html]

WC:429 OOC: We can go on, if you want or we can have another thread. :3

Niro listened to his sister as she explained that she knew Argul was dead, but she was scared of others like him. He bit his lip knowing her eyes have finally been open to the real world.

“Sister... There have always been wolves like that...”

He sighed thinking she should finally know about her own murderous brother, only to protect her though. He laid his ears back, hoping she could forgive him.

“You remember when we were in the southern lands? All those wolves that tried to hurt us? There were some who were.... persistent... You never knew about them, but they were there, and I had to protect you with my life, and the only way i could do that was to make sure they never came back.”

He looked down and put his hand on his decorated ear, feeling sorrow that he had to kill because of wolves like Argul. He had to protect his sister, and if she were with him.... he’d have done his best to protect his nephew as well.

“The only thing we can do about anybody like them.... is to learn to defend outselves....”

Niro still hated himself for letting Argul get away, though the man had attacked him Niro wouldn’t kill unless necessary. He didn’t know how necessary it was to kill that wolf that day and he wished he had. She spoke of her living arrangments and smiled a bit, happy he would have his sister back for a while, and to be able to get to know his nieces. He knew her precautions as to why they had thought they had a different surname.

“Then tell them what it’s like to be a Takekuro. Let them know everything we know about what our family is like.”

He smiled when she mentioned going to Vigilante, Niro nodded, glad the king had gotten over his anger with him over Jiva. He nodded, but he heard her daughter speaking about food and he couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Yes I think it best we eat first, and poor Jiva needs a little recovering from their scuffle. They are tough little girls.”

Niro said, grinning down at the three muddy pups. He looked at his sister and nodded, beckoning her to follow him to his cave home.

“I have a small cache that holds some fresh meat, I think we can whip something up for the pups and you as well.”

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread