The best Kind of pie
[html]

OOC: Well, here it isssss if you don't think you can reply just let me know I can easily change it.

It had been a few days since Eclipse had joined Crimson Dreams and so far she was enjoying it. Today was a rather gloomy day, and it had rained earlier. Now was the best time for her specialty though. She wondered if Anu would like it, or any one really. She found herself outside the mansion right next to the best pile of mud. Already she was soaked to the bone, dirty, muddy, and patchy. Her paws were putting together the perfect pie. There was even a special surprise inside that she had found while digging up the soil. She looked at her muddy masterpiece and smiled. She knew it was not edible, but how was anyone else to know she knew this? And to see the reactions on peoples faces... it was priceless to her. She kept admiring the piece, though keeping her eye out on any unsuspecting guests that might come through and want to try her pie. She even had a nice little name for it. Her tail wagged as she waited, patiently, as though she was a snake ready to pounce on a little unsuspecting mouse.

<style type="text/css">
.mudpie-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#77d9f7;}
.mudpie-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.mudpie-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.mudpie-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#313433; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/157c6iw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 20px 0px 500px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#f8f7f2; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread