The best Kind of pie
[html]

This stuff goes here.

A hah! Unsuspecting guest number one! The girl had seen the man before he had seen her, though as muddy as she was, who could blame him? Her tail started wagging furiously, and it seemed as though she was wiggling her butt rather than her tail. She stood up tall still hiding her masterpiece. She had to wait for the right moment for the reveal

“Hullo, I’m Eclipse!”

She announced then swurving her body around so that the pie was in front she nosed it for a second.

“I made something really special, it’s my Soiled Pie!”

She was much more proud of the name than she was of the pie, but that was here nor there. She was trying to sell him.

“It’s a very special pie, made from the gracious dirt that you stand on. I’ve made it especially for a really nice person. Are you a nice person?”

She asked widening one eye to look at him, the other closed slightly as to make it so the other could see even better. She didn’t wait for him to answer

“Of course you are! So how about it, do you want to try the best pie ever created?”

<style type="text/css">
.mudpie-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#77d9f7;}
.mudpie-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.mudpie-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.mudpie-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#313433; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/157c6iw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 20px 0px 500px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#f8f7f2; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread