The best Kind of pie
[html]

This stuff goes here.

His acceptance of eating the pie slightly shocked her, but she wanted to see how far he would actually get to eating it. It was only mud after all, and she could tell from experience it didn’t taste all that great, but it was fun to shape things the way they needed to go, expecially with her little paws, though she wished she could change, so she would have an easier time making things much better looking, but for now she just had her feet. She watched as he sat down and gave a look over her. Yes she was muddy and soaked, but she didn’t mind. She nodded when he asked if she had been here all afternoon.

“Yeah it takes a long time to make a pie. I think it takes two long, but when i have hands my pies can be made faster I know it!”

She blurted out. She then remembered he had not told her his name, and wagged her tail a little

“What’s your name?”

She asked hoping to be able to call him something Hopefully it was as easy as Anu’s name, she knew that some people had really big hard and confusing names, he probably wouldn’t, she hoped.

<style type="text/css">
.mudpie-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#77d9f7;}
.mudpie-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.mudpie-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.mudpie-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#313433; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/157c6iw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 20px 0px 500px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#f8f7f2; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread