The best Kind of pie
[html]

{WC:232}

“That was the most exquisite soiled pie I’ve ever tasted,” he quietly added before she piped up. The name of Anu was brought up and he gave Eclipse a slow nod in return. “Oh,” he stated, smiling gently. “I see.” He tried, for a moment to remember how he was at Eclipse’s age, about 18 months or so. Had he been as independent as she was? Probably, but he couldn’t truly recall being as such. He just remembered being with his Uncle all the time, learning as much as he could about plants, trees, and skills he would need as a full-fledged adult.

Her ability to be self-sufficient at her age made him form a sort of reverence for her. Sure, he had met other puppies before her, but none of them seemed to be as headstrong or as self-reliant as she was. “That’s good,” he eventually said. “I jus’… heh… I just wanted to be sure.” With a thumb he gestured towards the manor, “For a bit I was thinking someone might come rushing out and start scolding you for talking to stranger or somethin’ like that.” A sheepish grin started to replace his kind smile, “Didn’t want to get you in any trouble or anything ‘s all; but that’s good… I’m glad to know that.” He then chuckled, “When I was your age, I had to be supervised… a lot.”

<style type="text/css">
.Rk-plain b {font-weight:bold; color:#669900; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rk-plain .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Rk-plain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rk-plain {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#FFF; background-image:url(https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-kwX2 ... Rk-Sil.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 10px 0px 135px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread