The best Kind of pie
Eclipse beamed with pride as he complimented her "cooking". He was a really nice guy but she would still keep up her guard. She didn't want to make friends and find he would be off in a short time. No that would be disastrous to her and the thought brought the image of her father turning his back on her. She bit back a cringe and smiled at his words though she tilted her head when he spoke about being chased away.

" But you're not a stranger are you? You are a part of the pack right? You smell like the pack, why would anyone chase you off?"

She asked confused as to why anyone would do that to a pack mate, to her though she kept herself emotionally distant from the pack herself, she knew that a pack was a family, and he had been accepted into it, so why would he worry about being chased off? Then a mischievous smile ran across her face

"Did you try to take a lot of adventures? I did, my cousin got upset with me once and brought me home, but I was able to get away. I been adventuring since!"

She said proudly, holding herself up as tall as any pup could. She was a hunter, though she had only killed small rodents, enough that she wouldn't starve to death, but not enough to fill her up and she'd lasted on that for half a month. Now she was recovered pretty much but not the pudgy pup she had once been.

Messages In This Thread