The best Kind of pie
[html]

{WC:304}

The auburn youth chimed back in reply, questioning him about his allegiance and association with the pack. “N-no, I hope not,” he answered the first part of her query. “But I’ve only been around for a couple of days. I guess I’m just still kinda wary ‘round here.” He recalled his first day on pack soil, about how he hadn’t used his nose to realize he had accidentally trespassed onto a pack territory, and how he had found himself at the edge of McNamara’s Landing. “I’ve yet to see another coyote,” he added softly. “I don’t know, really… but I just like to be careful… being with a mostly-wolf ‘family.’ Their traditions and conventions are usually different.”

When Eclipse gave him an impish smile and asked him about his adventures, he chuckled; his bottlebrush-like tail also wagged when she proudly stated that she had evaded the possibility of being caught again. She also shared that her cousin had brought her home after one of her supposed escapades. “Oh, yeah,” he smiled. “For the most part anyway. I didn’t embark on an adventure until about a year ago but I’ve seen large rivers and lakes, forgotten human towns, dark and mysterious forests, and even other pack lands – ones that hang skulls on their borders, ones who make their homes around towering mountains and cliffsides, and ones who use art to decorate major landmarks.” He animatedly used his arms and clawed fingers to indicate how large the things he had encountered were: cupping his hands before holding them out to illustrate a vast lake, clasping his palms together and arching his digits into something like a fanged skull, and raising his elbows to spark the image of a tall tree adorned with colorful markings. He grinned, “Have you seen anything grand or awesome in your adventures?”

<style type="text/css">
.Rk-plain b {font-weight:bold; color:#669900; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rk-plain .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Rk-plain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rk-plain {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#FFF; background-image:url(https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-kwX2 ... Rk-Sil.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 10px 0px 135px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread