The best Kind of pie
OOC: Sadly I think it's nearing time to wrap up unless you want them to do something else.

The man seemed to carefully select his words as he explained to Eclipse about his thoughts on the pack. She wasn't sure if it was the best excuse though, but she would keep quiet. Normally it was in her best interest to say something back, but for now she was more interested in hearing his stories of adventures, which he seemed to happily indulge on her. She had listened to him intently and smiled, at his question she shrugged

"I had a big fluffy lady take me in, she didn't have a tail and her ears were strange, but she was different. I have been around and found a lot of cool things, but I liked where I was born better, I like staying around here. And this pack has lots of cool things, old huuman stuff."

She said, saying human wrong, it was hard to know exactly how to word it, and she didn't care, they were a thing of the past, if they were dumb enough to die, it was their own fault. It was the wolve's turn to live.

Messages In This Thread