at a [p]lace called vertigo!
[html]

In the midst of his panic, of his shrieking thoughts and of his complaining and mocking dead sister was a friendly voice from below: one that dispersed all sound within his mind, like a mirror shattered and glass scattered away. Though he still breathed panic and fear, Micah put violently trembling fingers at the banister and peered over, fingertips digging into the wood as if to support himself should his knocking knees suddenly give out.

She was a short reach away, but looked upon him with gentleness in her eyes and a calmness in her tone he may have simply imagined to whisk away some of the biting anxiety. She was lovely, though a stranger that smelled of his pack; the girl had not been at the gathering Skye had called for his painting, so he could only assume she to be a newer member than he, but Micah hardly dawdled on such thoughts. His panic rose again seconds later, and with a shaking voice he called back to her.

"He-he-he-hello," he stammered, his voice weak despite the efforts he made to make himself audible to the girl. Thoroughly embarrassed, Micah blushed beneath his fur, and chocolate eyes began to turn every which way, as if an escape existed so far up in the sky. "I-I-I'm Mi-Mi-Micah... I-I-I didn't know thi-this was so f-f-far up and I... I... I-I d-d-don't know if I can ge-ge-get down..."

<style>
.micahtearitdownooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahtearitdown p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahtearitdown b {color:#B5DCEF; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #332138; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahtearitdown {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#223D56; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.micahtearitdowninner{background-color:#59A6D0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #223D56; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-bordervu-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread