at a [p]lace called vertigo!
[html]

OOC: I can't help but say the Micah is cute when he's nervous. xD But its also kinda sad, the poor boy. <3 413 +3

Evelyn had to blink back her surprise at Micah as he seemed to get even more nervous as he spoke, and she had to raise her dark cocoa ears to catch his stuttering voice. Never before had she met such what seemed to be a terribly haunted soul, and seeing someone in so much distress just made the craftsman pity him. Not the kind of pity that a passerby would feel when they see something they sympathize for and just moves along to the next interesting thing, but the kind that grew into a desire to reach out a hand, to help, even if he was a person that she only had a faint tie to. That was Evelyn for you, the person who wants to help everyone, even if it can end up getting stabbed in the back, literal in one case of an event in a life before Cercatori d’Arte. The girl had learn early in life that heroics sometimes held a price, but that still did not stop her from aiding others, and this situation was a minor call of bravery at best which would not end with scars.

“I’m Evelyn,” she slightly called to Micah, and while she spoke, glanced around for the nearest route to the hut he was standing in, “Don’t worry; there’s nothing to be scared about.” She knew these very few comforting words were not much to such a nervous canine, but again she did not know much of conversation with others, much less trying to make them feel better. Finally she spotted a more or less direct path to the Lykoi’s location and as quick and careful as she can, walk over a shaky bridge and up the tree that the hut rested upon. The girl had to admit, this boy was pretty high up, but she was not the one to fear heights, so the moment of slight fright was fleeting. Besides, the hybrid was in far worst condition, and as she got closer saw that he was shaking as if he was dunked in frozen water and was left to dry.

She reached the Immaginazione after a few minutes of clambering up the rotted ladders, stood about two yards away from him, and gave him another small smile to hopefully calm him down a little bit more. “If you want, I can help you down. It’s not that hard, or scary, I promise,” Evelyn said in her most reassuring voice she could muster.

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#ff9c00; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc5 ... lecopy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner {margin:275px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread