at a [p]lace called vertigo!
[html]

Well, he's always nervous, so he must always be cute. XD He's a riot to play, if only because I relate to him very well (we have the same anxiety disorder. DOES THIS MAKE ME CUTE TOO?!).

Though they were only words, her reassurance meant wonders for him; the boy still clung into the railing in a terrified death grip, chocolate eyes wide as the moon and flicking between the kindly Evelyn and the less-kindly ground so far below. She began to make her way closer to him, but her movements felt like an eternity; what if the floor below him broke suddenly? Oh God, the fall would surely kill him, he could break his neck on his way down if he was lucky so he wouldn't feel his spine break or something, or maybe he would survive it and be permanently paralyzed, oh God, he could not get paralyzed, he wouldn't be able to paint anymore, and...

Micah whined pitifully to himself, eyes glued on the wooden floor expecting it to creak and snap at any second, threatening either his death or future life of terrible pain and torment and numbness, where his packmates would have to help him with everything, or maybe they would just kill him to get him out of his hair, or maybe Skye would just kick him out — was she that merciful? He couldn't remember — oh God, the floor creaked, oh God, it's happening, it's—

He jumped in panicked alarm at the sound of her voice so near, the girl having reached him in the midst of his horrified train of thoughts. Without the slightest hesitance he nearly tackled her in an embrace and hugged her close, body still shaking something awful, but the boy could not suppress the overwhelming relief that she had come for him. "Oh God, I'm sorry, thank you," he stammered, "thank you, I-I'm sorry, thank you, thank you, thank you!!"

<style>
.micahsunriseooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahsunrisecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.micahsunrise p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahsunrise b {color:#C16D48; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #E9B567; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahsunrise {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#DE9858; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.micahsunriseinner {background-color:#FEEF91; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... cahsun.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; border:1px solid #; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread