at a [p]lace called vertigo!
[html]

OOC: Absolutely adorable. xD And awkward Evelyn is awkward.

If he was calmed by her words, Micah did not show it well, staring at the faraway ground as if it was going to jump up and swallow him. That made her concern rise to an even higher level, and tried to reach his place even quicker; Evelyn knew that emotional people have a tendency to be rash, and very unpredictable. As she climbed the nailed-in ladders up to where the black hybrid was, she started to wonder why he even came up here, and suddenly just thought twice about it. It can happen to anyone, the sensible part of her scolded, and after a moment’s break, continued up the tree. In any case, Micah was terrified, and just could not leave him up there to worry his little nervous heart out, if she could help it.

Not even a few moments after she pulled herself up into a standing position, the boy literally tackled her in a hug, caught off-guard by his quirky embrace. Emotional people, very rash, she agreed with herself in her mind. “Um, it’s okay, not problem,” she responded awkwardly to his shower of gratefulness, and patted his back, seeing it as the comforting thing to do. “It’s okay,” she repeated as she glanced down at the way she came, thinking how this was going to work. “Micah, how about this; I’ll go down first, and you just follow me. That way, if you slip ─and you probably won’t,” she added quickly, as to not set him off on another anxiety attack, “I will make sure you’ll be okay. Does that sound good?”

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#ff9c00; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc5 ... lecopy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner {margin:275px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread