at a [p]lace called vertigo!
[html]

Every thread with Micah tends to be awkward somehow. :'3

Had he been any less nervous, perhaps he would have realized his panicked embrace forced upon his packmate was not especially comfortable for her, and what he interpreted as a reassuring pat on the back was actually a motion of sheer discomfort and an attempt at dismissing him. Regardless, Micah found himself noticeably relieved that another was there with him to share in his plight and speak to him in a soothing tone. She did not outwardly mock him, nor did her eyes reflect an underlying skepticism, and for that the Lykoi was eternally grateful. After all, he would avoid such foolish displays of anxiety if he was at all able, but as he couldn't at the time, the male could breathe a little easier knowing she did not yet hate him for his idiocy.

Evelyn suggested a strategy at getting him out of the situation, and in amidst the flurry of worries and thoughts in his mind, he could think of no other possibilities, settling that what she had suggested was the only possible outcome. Other than leaving him behind, of course, which he wouldn't have blamed her for, since she didn't even know him and he was acting like such a fool...

"Umm," he stammered, finally releasing her and stepping back, "okay, I-I trust you." Chocolate eyes returned to the ground so far away immediately, and the tremors of his body began once more.

<style>
.micahsunriseooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahsunrisecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.micahsunrise p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahsunrise b {color:#C16D48; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #E9B567; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahsunrise {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#DE9858; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.micahsunriseinner {background-color:#FEEF91; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... cahsun.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; border:1px solid #; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread