strength in numbers
[html]

Thank you. ^^; I like Ezekiel a lot too... and it amuses me how much Ezekiel and Razekiel sound ailke. XD

Micah could sense a certain droop in the man's shoulders, a slight drag in his words, but the salt-and-pepper boy could hardly begin to focus and address such a thing over the tremors of his body and hissing whispers of his sister. Once again she rejected the notion of him meeting people; to Storm, they were a waste of time and space when Micah had all he needed out of the ghost alone... that, and as she constantly reminded him, his purpose was to avenge her and remove their father from the picture, but like he failed so many other things, he was failing that mission too.

The boy could only assume Ezekiel's wound to be related to it, great eyes watching intently as he pulled a rather nasty-looking paste from his satchel and applied it to the scratch. Much of his words barely rung in the Lykoi's ears, at least until the question was posed and his striking eyes were pointed at the anxious male once more.

"Um," Micah mumbled, startled by the piercing golden gaze, "th-they said our fa-father was also there, in Inferni." He hardened considerably, stutter disappearing with the onset of darker emotions. "I refuse to dwell in the same space as he. I won't forgive him, like my sisters have."

He took a breath, then shook his head to revive his normal self. They could not talk about such things, no; he could not expose any more of what Razekiel had done. He could not risk someone else doing the job for him. "Wh-what happened, anyway?" Micah said, looking intently at the wound, but withdrew back behind his curls seconds later. "I-I-I mean, i-i-if you d-d-don't mind... s-sorry..."

<style>
.micahsunriseooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahsunrisecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.micahsunrise p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahsunrise b {color:#C16D48; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #E9B567; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahsunrise {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#DE9858; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.micahsunriseinner {background-color:#FEEF91; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... cahsun.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; border:1px solid #; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread