strength in numbers
[html]

XD

A fight? Well, Micah supposed that was hardly a surprise; a gash like that didn't couldn't come from a little splinter or something. Ezekiel did not go into details, as the yearling expected he might not, but any conversation away from the subject of the salt-and-pepper boy's father was good conversation, as far as he was concerned. With curious eyes the boy watched the Inferni man tuck the ugly paste away and retrieve bandages instead; with a startled, nervous nod Micah agreed to help him, and with an increasingly vicious tremor he slowly moved closer to assist.

With trembling hands he gathered the gauze and held it, chocolate eyes flashing up to Ezekiel's just briefly before back down in a humble motion, the boy waiting for instruction.

"I-I'm not very good at fighting," Micah sighed as they bound the wound, adding a very subtle shrug. "Nobody ever t-taught me how, l-like they didn't teach my sisters... Th-the things I ha-have to solve can't be done peacefully..." Brown eyes slid subtly to the side, glancing briefly at the ghostly Storm Lily that huffed and puffed in their midst, then glared and vanished when meeting her brother's gaze. Micah stared at the wound, intimidated by his very proximity to it.

A sigh and a weak smile, disappearing as quickly as it was mustered. "Y-you're lucky," he mumbled finally.

<style>
.micah1 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/k ... cah4-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:15px;padding-bottom:30px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;}
.micah1 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.micah1 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.micah1 .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.micah1 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.micah1 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.micah1 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.micah1 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread