Two sides of the coin.
[html]

Sky took a few steps closer as the girls woke and ran off after their mother's pretend cat. A smile graced her face as she watched them for a moment before turning back to look at Orin as she explained. That smile faded, but her eyes were still gleaming with a renewed excitement, though mixed with worry and grave understanding. When she finished, Sky came forward and knelt down a few feet away. Sounds like you've been through a lot... I don't blame you for leaving. No one does. She looked up at her old rival, her... hopefully... friend. Someone from the Valley took out that bastard for good, from what I've gathered... though whoever it was gave Shawchert the glory for it.

It was surprising to hear Sky's voice tainted with scorn at the mention of their mutual one-time lover. After it was confirmed he was dead, I came looking for you. I didn't think you'd be in the Valley... not that I got that far anyway. Came home a while later after hearing about Shawchert leaving the province. She took a moment to scrunch up her nose and spit off to the side, hating the reminder. Skye's leader of D'Arte now... but the poor woman has three kids to look after on top of that. I'm only here to find herbs, not that my medic rank is official.

She glanced over at the kids, sighing. Everyone's been so worried about you and the girls, Orin. After we found... everything went to shit. Valinta lost an adopted son to that bastard, and he nearly killed her in the process. She'd been in a coma for almost a week. Played mind games with us until Shawchert finally found his scent. She bitterly recalled the bloodbath Argul had given her house after Orin had left. No matter. It's in the past.

Blue eyes moved to try and catch Orin's gold, mournful, serious and hopeful all at the same time. You should come back, Orin... It's safe now. Skye's changed around many of the rules and ranks to make sure of it. Thornbury's better protected, more so now then ever. ...and the girls need their pack.

<style type="text/css">
.Sky_goat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3d66d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sky_goat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sky_goat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sky_goat {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#89a776; border:1px solid #a2cb6b; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1c2922; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread