M-Felt it pulling at the strings just for fun
[html]

Sorry short-ish post

A cold breeze blew through the graveyard, sending a shiver down the small dog's spine, a swarm silence filled up the next few moments. His ears were perked up at the challenge this woman was throwing at him.

There wasn't even the slightest bit of fear or submission in the terrier's eyes as his lips were still curled up into that annoying smile that was always on his face. For some particular reason, he thought he could beat anybody. His confidence was always sky-high and this time, it was maybe too high for this challenge.

Mysterious took a small step toward the strange young wolf and said, "Mysterious Brute... That's who I think I am babe" in a deep, booming voice. Right now, she was basically throwing wood into his fire, pleasing him the actions she had done.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread