M-Felt it pulling at the strings just for fun
[html]

Mines a bit short too.. Since there wasn’t much to go on.

WC: 192

The snarl in her throat grew louder as that stupid little smile lingered on his lips. He stepped forward toward her, and she had the strong urge to back away, but she didn’t. She couldn’t. That would show him that she was afraid of him, and she didn’t need that right now. She didn’t need him feeling like he had the upper ‘paw’ because she was afraid. No.

Mysterious Brute… That’s who I am babe. She wished he would stop calling her that. She wasn’t a ‘baby’ and she wasn’t anyone special to him. She stepped sideways, circling the small dog with her eyes locked on him. She wouldn’t let him out of her sight. Her hackles bristled with anger at his favorite word ‘babe’. So, she yelled at him through clenched jaws.

Stop calling me that!

All she needed to do was snap. He needed to get her to snap. She would kill him, or at least try. No, she would kill him. The size of him was so miniscule, she needed to kill him. Let him TRY to touch me again. Let him see. She hoped he didn’t try again.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes

<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread