M-Felt it pulling at the strings just for fun
[html]

Mysterious stood silent, yet confident. He wouldn't let himself get killed and he didn't mean to rape her, just push all her buttons until she went all out mad at him.

He could get a vibe from this multiple-colored female that wanted him dearly not to put his arms around her or call her acname again. He replied saying, "Well, I ain't plannng on hurting you girl, I just wanted to push your buttons, it's kinda fun.." his voice growing faint as it trailed off.

He leaned casually against a tree with a charming rise of his floppy ears and his muscular self curled against it.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread