M-Felt it pulling at the strings just for fun
[html]

Yes, he is a father and I will create his daughter once I reach 45 posts with Mysterious

The young terrier's head ached, and all his thoughts and memories swirled around his brain. He was completely devastated that he was too late to torture her. Not only devastated, pissed. His lips were curling up, baring his sharp rows of teeth as he looked down at her grave. Lynn Verdes the small, humble stone read. His stomach flopped as he read on, loving mother. Near the end of Lynn and his relationship, Lynn had been sick, throwing up, having terrible back pain, having mood swings and even looked a little larger than usual, which only meant, he was a father. His throat tightened, he had had sex with many other women but he never cared enough about them to react this way if they had children. His small, cold heart had a small part of it that longed to be with his unknown child, dearly. Counting the days, months, and years in his head, his child would be 1 year old by now...

Although it was hard to push out of his mind, he managed to get those thoughts out of his head for just a few minutes to reply back to the woman that questioned him. He felt less pressure near his lips while he began to think about his daughter and once more, he pulled them back up into place to spit back, "Well, you'd be surprised what I've gotten away with" harshly, thinking of Shiloh and another few women he had raped far down south, with a sly, unforgiving grin on his face. he then, wondered if they had become pregnant and tried to picture what his children would look like.

After her soft, feminine voice speak to him in acmenacing tone, he yelled back, "Mind your own business!" and then released a short high pitched growl, saliva beginning to drip from his small mouth. Because, his reason he was here was far too personal for him to just spread around.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread