M-Felt it pulling at the strings just for fun
[html]

WC: 322

The grin. That she didn’t like. The grin told her that he was thinking evilly, and that she should panic. Axelle stayed quiet while he thought to himself and got it together. Her eyes watched him silently and her body was tense. He would look better if his fur was brindled... She liked the colors of brindled dogs.

She didn’t know what she would need to do next. All the crazy ones always got lost in thought before they did something stupid. He recovered from his deep thought and spoke: You’d be surprised what I’ve gotten away with.. Did she care? No. As long as he wasn’t trying to get away with anything now, she would be okay.

Mind your own business! That was it. Those words turned the angry switch all the way up. Her hackles stood on end, more than they were and her tail rose to a high, angry position. Her ears were forward, and the snarl began to eat it’s way through her calmness. She didn’t snarl yet, though. Her voice was calm, and girlish when she spoke to him.

Well, before I do that…

She looked extremely normal now, but that was not going to last long…

WHY DON’T YOU MIND YOURS!

She screamed at him with the snarl clearly evident on her mug. Her bodily expressions were threatening. She didn’t give two shits that he was snarling and drooling. Ew, drool. Truly nuts, but so was she. This little one had competition there. She stepped forward, but didn’t advance toward him. She would wait to see how this goes before doing anything stupid.

She didn’t ask him to follow her into the graveyard. She didn’t ask him to talk to her, and try to be a sly little mutt. She didn’t ask for his company. Actually, she wished he would just leave.

Go to Hell.

And she meant it. She never said anything she didn't mean.

Act speaks thinks

<style type="text/css">
.window b {font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-transform:none; color:#14142E; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.window .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.window i {font-weight:italic; color:#14142E; letter-spacing:1px;}
.window p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.window {margin:1px auto; width:300px; background-color:#95A7BF; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/sbodv7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 205px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread