M-Felt it pulling at the strings just for fun
[html]

Yeah I planned it out in my head Smile

He was near hurting her brutally or even killing the woman right now. He thought she would have gotten his message and left the first time he had threatened her, but now he'd have to get more serious about the matter.

"Yeah right! I'd like to see ya try! Your boobs er somethin' would get in the way!" his mouth opened wide as he laughed loudly at the thought of what he had said. He placed his hands on his abdomen as he pretended he was laughing hardly. He saw her pink-colored pools avert towards Lynn's grave. He released a loud bark and hollered at her, "I told you to mind your own business! Stop getting all up my ass woman!"

"Shit, I'll do it alright you scrawny, weak bitch!" his voice wavered and wobbled at the though of his child. He did it though, he extended his short, muscular arms and pushed her chest toward the ground underneath the entrance into the garden of graves.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread