M-Felt it pulling at the strings just for fun
[html]

‘Ding dang it’ lmaooo I love it!

WC: 312

Her sudden mood swing didn’t seem to bother him much. It never really did to anyone, actually. She just enjoyed expressing her every emotion, and not holding anything inside to look ‘normal.’ Normal was just a word to her that meant a million things that had to do with holding back your inner colors. That’s how one became truly crazy, and she hoped she wouldn’t ever become that way. Ass kickin is a man’s job. Not when I’m through with you… She scoffed at his words. Not really. There were plenty of women who were highly capable of killing a man, and now they weren’t supposed to kick ass. Bullshit.

His next outburst didn’t really faze her either. It wasn’t like hers. Ding dang it woman! I live in this land so why the fuck are you here? I have every right to kick you out if it! Uh, not. This just about made her temper abut. She really wanted to attack his little ass now, and maybe she would. She slowly shifted up from her wolf form into her Optime, and when she was finished, she crouched before the grave she was originally speaking to. She read the name, but it didn’t ring any bells to her. It seemed to ring bells to him, but he was right: it wasn’t ‘any of her business’ and she didn’t care anyway.

Motherfucker, do it.

When she got mad, she didn’t care and she didn’t think before acting. Everything was on impulse for her at this point. She stood up before the gravestone she was looking at, and glared at him with fierce eyes. She wanted to choke the shit out of his little neck, but she tried all her best to hold herself back until he answered her question. This would only hold for so long, so she hoped he would answer quickly.

Act speaks thinks

<style type="text/css">
.window b {font-family: Georgia, serif; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; color:#14142E; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.window .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.window i {font-weight:italic; color:#14142E; letter-spacing:1px;}
.window p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.window {margin:1px auto; width:300px; background-color:#95A7BF; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/sbodv7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 205px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread