M-Felt it pulling at the strings just for fun
[html]

Why is your post before mine? Idk, but post again after my post so it doesn’t look out of wack. And PLEASE don’t belittle her punch. >_< I know Mysterious probably doesn’t want to admit it hurt, but as hard as she did, it will hurt. I PPed, but I’m allowing you to PP to some extent too soo yeah.

WC: 394

This pup was obviously ignorant of what a female could do. Axelle began to quiver with fury. She could barely hold it in any longer, and to top it off, he was insulting her and her gender. She hated these types of males. She clearly snarled at him now, but she still didn’t move. The internal struggle was evident on her features though. Her hands were clenched and she glared at the headstone instead of him.

She stared down at the grave, but not even reading it. He was flipping about her reading the name, but she had no idea who it was or why he was so defensive of the fact of someone even looking at the tombstone. She wasn’t even in his business to begin with. She didn’t ask who this was or why he was so angry. She just clearly looked at the grave.

Then without warning he tackled her to the ground. As soon as she hit the ground, she stopped thinking with clear HOLY SHIT on her face, extended her arm and punched him HARD right in the muzzle. She didn’t care how ‘tough’ he thought he was, that one definitely hurt. She used all her anger to build up that hit and now she felt a lot better that she finally got to punch the prick. She pushed him off of her with her back legs, and she quickly stood up. She was furious now. She even spoke through tightly clenched jaws.

Well, evidently you have some kind of problem because I am NOT in your business. I didn’t ask you SHIT about whoever the fuck this is…

She pointed carelessly toward the grave not giving a fuck right now.

… and to be completely fucking honest with you, I don’t give a shit!

She was panting and shaking out of rage, and marched back over to him standing there and pushed him with all her might. Sure, maybe a normal sized wolf wouldn’t have moved much, but she gave this little one enough force to stumble back a few steps at the least. Her bicolored eyed danced with fire as she kept them locked on him now. If she had an army, they would've pullulated around him about now, ready for the signal to kill. They were both angry, and this was about to get ugly. Fast.

Axelle does. "Axelle speaks." Axelle thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.axellehunt b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axellehunt .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.axellehunt p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.axellehunt {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e10000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mgAum.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#690000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread