M-Felt it pulling at the strings just for fun
[html]

Don't make Mysterious look TOO weak. I'm okay with you PPing cuz I'm gonna do a tad of it also. Woah. He's dropping the F bomb a lot in this one.

His face tensed up at what this girl had just done, it hurt, but he couldn't show it. He had completely underestimated her. He cackled wickedly for the whole land to hear and turned his face to the side, away from her's as he powered up. He took hold of a nearby tombstone that stopped his fall and got back up without hesitation. The fire in her eyes didn't scare him one bit, he was ready to throw some wood into it.

"You fucking are in my business ass hole! Don't deny it 'cuz you fuckin' are go fuck yourself bitch!" he yelled, spitting words of rage right in her face. It was true though, in his eyes this woman was going way over the line he had drawn and he definitely wasn't liking it. All she had to do to fire him up was just take a peek at what the hell was bothering him so much. "Don't even look at me you useless piece o' shit! I can't even look at your fucked up face!" right then he was shouting all that was on his mind, warning her to back off before this would get lots worse.

He leaped toward her and pinned her to the ground, he tightened his fist and socked her right back where she decided to attack him. She managed to get him off and he punched her once more at the back of her head, hard. He may have been very small compared to her but he definitely had just as much, or even more, fight in him. "Go ahead throw one at me!" he hollered at her baring his disgusting teeth, and waiting in suspense for what else she could do.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread