M-Felt it pulling at the strings just for fun
[html]

A few more replies and I think we will be good =]

WC: 378

In the back of her mind, she thought her action to stop the fight might’ve made her look stupid, but when he actually stopped was when she realized she did the right thing this time. Her breathing calmed down, and the anger inside her subsided. Her head still hurt, and she brought a hand up to rub it. There was a small lump, but no blood. She winced at the pain when she touched it. She might’ve been a tough bitch when it came to taking care of her own, but shit still hurt when she had injuries.

She looked up at him with a “WHAT?” face. He was threatening her already? She snorted at his statement, not to start anything again, but to make sure she didn’t let him get comfortable in the ‘threatening’ position again. She walked over to the tombstone she was originally attacked by and picked up her bag that she’d dropped. ”Or else what?” She said it as she picked up her items. Her eyes flitted over the name on the headstone once more, but she didn’t say anything. He was right, none of her business, BUT she was free to look wherever the hell she wanted.

Another big BUT was WHY she had been attacked by a big, male black wolf here of all places? Maybe the wolf wasn’t male, or her father, all along. Maybe it was the person that this little man was so defensive about. ”Not to start up anymore problems, and I ask this question out of my own personal reasons that you have no knowledge of: What color fur does she have?” She was careful not to use her name in past tense, because she was not gone at all.

Axelle stood up and looked at him awaiting an answer, hoping she was going to get one. This would only free of her mind of who that black wolf was, and if the female wasn’t black then she had a ghost to worry about. If she was, however, then Axe had nothing to be troubled about and it was simply because she had come to the grave of an angry spirit. ”I found my way in here, so I’m perfectly capable of finding my way out, thanks.”

Axelle does. "Axelle speaks." Axelle thinks.
<style type="text/css">
.axellehunt b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axellehunt .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.axellehunt p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.axellehunt {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e10000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mgAum.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#690000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread