M-Felt it pulling at the strings just for fun
[html]

One more post and I think that would just about sum it up Smile

It was very rare that the male would ever stop a fight. He suddenly felt a feeling of ignorance for his actions. He lowered his head in slight submission and sighed with his arms crossed. He stared deeply into Axelle's eyes as she began to cool down. Inside him, the Jack Russell was furious. He didn't want her to catch him in a weak state. Ever. After what she had seen him actually care for.

His eyes averted toward empty space as he weakly replied, "I-I-I'll do something! You just wait and see..." He turned away from the wolf as tears began to cloud his vision. His voice wavered, "She's an Australian Cattle Dog... Damn it, she was beautiful with those black and white markings and her eyes, Jesus... Why was I so mean to her? Lord, I want her back! slowly, letting each word linger in the air. He snarled at Axelle and motioned her to leave. "Leave, NOW!" he yelled, with no more patience.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread