M-Felt it pulling at the strings just for fun
[html]

It' s been a month 0.0 Sorry I think I'll finish it up then...

Mysterious was definitely just dominated by a female. He was caught in a moment of weakness. His throat tightened as he couldn't hold in his feelings anymore. The count wouldn't want to start another fight with her though, he was far too damaged and injured. Feeling lost and insecure, he literally screamed at the top of his lungs and yelled, "GO GO GO GO!!! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE JUST GOOOO!" he began to pant as he dashed away out of the graveyard with his belongings. She had already seen the weakest of him so it didn't matter if he just let it all out right then.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread