M. The beginning.
[html]

Word Count → # :: Typed the post out on my cell, but I had a chance to come back and edit in the table at my dad's today. :3

When Matteo had heard the news of Demi's wedding, he'd been so excited that all of his troubles had washed away. He'd done the same as his brother, dressing in his best tuxedo (thankful that he'd packed it before leaving Italy) and rushing out to the location, grinning almost nervously. His last wedding had been embarrassing for him. He'd cried like a baby, all whimpers and sighs the entire time. This time around, he planned against that, focusing on smiling and not daring to emit even a tiny whine the entire ceremony. As he walked in, he felt as if this task was impossible. He saw the crowd and the loving pair in question and he instantly glued himself to Giuseppe's side the moment he spotted him. He'd done the same thing at their Aunt's wedding and poor Giuseppe had become his teddy for a good twenty four hours afterwards. Heh. Poor boy.

Giuseppe, I don't think I can handle this. He whispered, hugging onto his brother's arm and stifling a whimper already. Demi's getting married! Next thing I'll know, she'll have puppies! Teo couldn't help the soft sigh that came next. He knew his brother hated it when he got all sappy, but at that moment (and during any wedding, really) he didn't care. Gemma wasn't there and he hadn't spotted Alaki yet, so poor Giu would have to suffer until one of the two showed up in his line of very distracted vision. (As soon as he notices Alaki, however, he'll probably leave Giu be.) For special occasions, Teo didn't hold a grudge or any ill minded opinions of people. He simply adored everyone. Weddings were simply magical, no matter what kind of ceremony they were.

Although in this case, he had to wonder what the coals and such were for. Italian weddings were nothing like this. In fact, they were usually much more... formal than this. This felt like a true ceremony, not just some political gathering of pretty dresses, fine tuxedos, good food and fancy drinks. This seemed much more real.... he liked it. He did, however, like the whole gift-giving part of it. It was much more like Italian weddings in that sense. His gift was pretty much an inside joke between he and Demi, though he'd gotten a second one for Teddy, knowing he wouldn't like the first very much. Both were kept in his suite's jacket pocket, in little boxes that he'd managed to find to carry them in. Both small, but mostly meaningful. He hadn't thought of getting them something that would normally be given back in Italy... this wasn't Italy and he was sure that Giu would've done that anyway.

<style>
.TeoTattoo-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z8Wm3.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:101px; height:165px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.TeoTattoo {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.TeoTattoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.TeoTattoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.TeoTattoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.TeoTattoo p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.TeoTattoo b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread