M. The beginning.
[html]

Word Count → # :: Ff. Teo, you totally should've gone with the more expensive necklace beads instead of making them yourself, you cheap bastard. XD

The moment Naniko finished the ceremony (and Teo had finished holding back little sobs), the Trovato boy was instantly up and away from his brother, twisting through the crowd of people and darting gracefully up to Demi with a bright smile. If wolves could cry, he would've been. Demi! Oh my gosh, look at you! He grinned, his voice holding the obvious whimper in it, cheery and sobby at the same time. He offered her a hug, one that showed off just how very, very gay he was, with the hips cocked to the side and the head tilted down, tail waving all the while. I've never seen you more beautiful, mia sorella! If or when she accepted the hug, he'd dig into his pocket to find the gift for her.

He pulled out a tiny blue box, long but narrow, one that might've held a necklace in it. And it did. Inside she'd find a hemp necklace with white beads and sky blue cross-knots giving it a delicate feel. Other than that, inside was a tiny wooden... joint. Dyed white and carved almost perfectly to look like one, a joke of course, but it held a ring on the end like a little charm. The beads on the necklace are made from deer antlers. I carved them myself a while back... never had a use for them until now. I really hope you like your gifts.

He paused, then offered the second box to Theodore. Inside of that, he'd find a lovely hunting knife, obviously very well crafted with the handle wrapped in what could've been white leather. The sheath was a matching leather with a clip for a belt. And Theodore. I've never had the chance to properly meet you, but if Demi's willing to marry you, you're good in my books. He grinned. The knife is from Italy... my father used to sell them for a friend of the family. The blade is stainless, so it's an easy clean. I hope you like it...

Then he stood back and bowed a little. God bless you both. I wish you a long and happy life together. At this point, he took a moment to bring his hand up to his face and he shook a bit, holding back another whimper. Ngh. What is it with weddings? He joked softly before stepping back to allow other people to give them gifts.

<style>
.TeoTattoo-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z8Wm3.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:101px; height:165px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.TeoTattoo {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.TeoTattoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.TeoTattoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.TeoTattoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.TeoTattoo p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.TeoTattoo b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread