Shine down on me
[html]

Daemon's scar over his eye is the same as Jefferson's. o_O Connected over the muzzle and everything, weird.

Despite his arguments against the hippies of his birthpack and the ways of his sisters and father, Micah had a respect and adoration for nature birthed in him from the start nonetheless. Perhaps such a thing could be weaved within genetics, as if it was inevitable for him to bask in the sunlight and enjoy it, or contentedly stare at his own reflection in the water for hours without realizing it had been so long. Even if he refused to be a peace-loving, treehugging hippie like his family and friends back home in Juniper Peace, Micah was nonetheless a nature lover with an artistic outlet like all the rest; he enjoyed music, he loved the sunlight and the rain, he lived for breathing in vivid colors and splashing them onto a canvas. However troubled he was internally, plagued with disorders and whatnot, he made himself out to be a rather happy individual when left to his own devices, whether or not he disagreed with his activities due to the similarities of they and the hippies'.

Perhaps if he had taken up marijuana and all the other nonsense, he might have been a calmer individual, able to take his the common panic and stress he experienced with stride. However, he did not, and when the salt-and-pepper male came across the convulsing, twitching stranger on the ground, he froze in step and dropped everything in his hands to the ground with unbelievable noise.

"Oh God," he gasped, looking frantically left and right for assistance. The stranger was bleeding, convulsing — dying?! Surely Micah could not touch him, his blood could have diseases, and Micah could not let himself get sick — no, Micah didn't want to die, so he could not get sick from touching someone else's blood, especially if they were on the ground twitching and shaking and bleeding and... "Oh God, oh God, oh God," the boy panicked, his own frame beginning to tremor with horrible panic, stomach twisting with the sudden onset of nausea. A horrible time for a panic attack.

He knelt at the stranger's side, breathing in the horrid mixture of blood and Cercatori scent, recognizing this creature as a packmate in need. Trembling fingers hovered over the shaking frame a moment, teeth chattering as he called out to the wolf the loudest he could, though the sound was hardly more than a broken whisper. "St-st-stop sha-sha-shaking," he mumbled, "st-stop, st-stop it, please, I-I-I can't touch you, I'll get si-sick, umm... St-stop shaking, okay? Um... stop... please..."

Rather unsurprisingly, that didn't work. Sinking into his curls and shoulders, Micah swallowed a great lump in his throat and resorted to whatever instincts hit him next — which happened to be smacking the stranger across the face in sheer panic. "St-stop it!!"

<style>
.micahsunriseooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahsunrisecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.micahsunrise p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahsunrise b {color:#C16D48; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #E9B567; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahsunrise {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#DE9858; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.micahsunriseinner {background-color:#FEEF91; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... cahsun.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; border:1px solid #; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread