escalates
[html]

Word Count → 351 :: It's weird having Teo be all talkative. :/

Teo was, in all honesty, surprised to find the other coyote mix extending his hand in what he'd grown up to know as a proper greeting. So unlike the rest of Anatema! He smiled a more honest smile and accepted the handshake, his own firm and professional, as his father had taught him. Matteo Trovato. Pleasure to meet you, Locke. He smiled and stood up again, ears remaining pinned but flicking all the same. I'm an Anzu here. A Shepherd. I take care of the animals and such. It's not much, but it's something at least. He left off as if allowing Locke his chance to speak, possibly about what tier he'd eventually want.

The gray, brown and tan coywolf was an interesting sight for Matteo. At first he'd assumed a coydog like himself, but as he'd approached he'd realized otherwise. Growing up in a community where coyotes were the top dogs, seconded to domestic breeds and jackles... and wolves were pests and slaves... well, the thought of a coywolf was baffling once he really thought about it.

Then again, wolves weren't all bad. Alaki wasn't, when he wasn't being a thoughtless asshole. The darker gray wolf he lived with was the love of his life. That had to count for something at least, right? So maybe this guy's mother or father had thought the same thing. This thought made the albino smile. If it wasn't frowned upon here... maybe he and Alaki had a chance... if they'd ever stop fighting long enough to try, anyway.

<style>
.TeoTattoo-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z8Wm3.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:101px; height:165px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.TeoTattoo {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.TeoTattoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.TeoTattoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.TeoTattoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.TeoTattoo p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.TeoTattoo b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread