Won't let the sun wrap its arms around me
[html]

As always, I fail at starting threads 8D ENJOY

The russet lady’s eyes traced the remaining explosion of blush at the very end of the horizon without impression. Nothing was beside the ordinary, and though she was unhappy about the current flow in her life, she knew better than to complain loudly anymore. Things could always be much worse, she knew this first hand. But she could not enjoy the sunset, at least not while Inferni’s distinctive borders were so far behind her. She did prefer to remain close to home, though she did occasionally take smaller trips around the nearby territories, which were usually free of wolves.

There had been rumours of another pack, now to the northwest of them. It seemed they insisted on surrounding the lonely coyote clan. But little hostility had been registered lately, except for the loss of a young member, though that incident was growing more distant for every passing day. She knew so little, but she hadn’t known the boy well. She knew where she could find more details, but she loathed the other individuals that led the clan.

She would continue to trail the coast until she reached safe ground once again. It was a shame she hadn’t started out sooner today so that she could reach the outskirts of the newly established pack to snoop a bit around. But she did not wish to venture close to another pack together with the decreasing light.

<style>
.AnaFK-08 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-08 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-08 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fad562; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-08 {background-color:#170f0b; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdfddb; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... ouls/6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:297px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-08-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread