To the Other Side of the Wind
[html]

WC:333 OOC: Big Grin i hope i made something for you to reply to, if it's hard for you, then let me know I'll figure something out

Liliana grinned when the woman recognized her and started talking animatedly only to be interrupted by her pup. She encouraged the three little fluff balls to come meet Liliana, and then turned her attention back to lili mentioning she wasn’t going to be the only one for long. Lili blushed.

“Yes it was a magnificent surprise. Nayati is very excited, he’s helped me so much already, it almost makes me wish I were always pregnant...almost.”

She said when she felt a pain to her abdomen. One of her pups moved inside her, kicking a possibly important organ, that hurt considerably. She didn’t double over, but the discomfort was shown on her face. She was ready to have the pups but the pups were not ready to come out. She was happy enough to continue smiling eslecially when Ralla asked about her trip.

“Oh it was wonderful, we had a good time, I learned a lot when I was there, and met so many nice people. I almost wanted to stay, but this is my home now.”

She said, and she would always keep this as her home. She looked down at the pups as Ralla introduced them, there were two shy ones and one very inquisitive one, Lili wished she could kneel down to greet them properly, but with her belly as big as it was and the ground so far down, she didn’t want to risk not being able to get up on her own.

“It is very lovely to meet you all. You are being good for your mommy it seems.”

She giggled when the braver one came up to her and leaned on her. She couldn’t bend down but she acknoledged him in any case

“They are such wonderful pups, I hope they can be friends with mine. I wish mine were here now, but they won’t be here for a little while.”

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#688d85; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; }
.LilianaUtina02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0f0f0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5d5c; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina02-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #f0f0f0; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina02-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8fa19d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread