To the Other Side of the Wind
[html]

Ralla mock-cringed, remembering her time pregnant. Although she had not often let on, it was an...odd experience; not always enjoyable, even if the result more than made up for it. She remembered swelling, the inability the change, the tough times getting up and down; all that jazz. "They'll be adorable, I'm sure. Are you hoping for any colors? Daughters? Sons? How many?" She asked out of sheer curiosity, although it was in more of a bullet-line of order; quick and concise, itching to know what Liliana was thinking. In a way, it was almost like assuring herself that she hadn't been the only one to think such things, if Liliana answered similarly to how Ralla had been thinking when she was pregnant. She certainly didn't know the norms.

Ralla bent forward a little when Lili's face contorted into one of pain, although it disappeared after a moment, reassuring Ralla that it was only one of the kicking pains and not the actual birth taking place right there. Now wouldn't that be a sight? "Well, we're glad to have you home. The horses all missed you terribly; even Sugar said so." Ralla could still only speak very few, broken low speech words, but it was still enough to hear and understand her trusted mount to a point. "But I saw all the new horses come in. Where did they all come from?" Noticing the pups' curiosity for Liliana, Ralla scooped up Alaster and held him gently in her hands, using one paw to make him wave with his own. Ahiga didn't seem to mind Liliana not greeting him, instead more interested in her protruding stomach. "Why Miss Lili so big?" Aleu asked as she followed Ahiga around like a shadow, daintily picking up her paws as she went. "Aleu," Ralla admonished, shooting Liliana an apologetic look for the little girl's forthright comment. "Not too long ago I was like that, and you three were in there." In all likelihood the pups wouldn't understand, but would probably leave it alone in favor of other things to keep their attention. Like the two female's tails for play toys... "Thank you," the white mother said, blushing at the comment to her children. "I wish for the same. Of course I'm looking forward to your children as well; I'm sure they'll be twice as precious--maybe even be in the saddle by one month!"

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread